Holy Guacamole Cream Pasta
Vegan, Gluten free, Dairy free, Sugar free
• 1 16oz pack of brown rice spaghetti – I used Rizopia
• 1 avocado
• 2 garlic clove
• 4-6 tbsp almond milk [I used 5 tbsp but could have been good with 6 as well. It depends on how thick you want the sauce]
• 2 tbsp cashews, soaked overnight
• 4 tsp lime juice
• 2 tbsp fresh cilantro
• 1 tbsp jalapenos
• 1 tbsp hemp oil – I used Manitoba Harvest
• 1/2 tsp herbamare
• 1 plum tomato, chopped
• 4 green onions + more for garnish
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in a food processor, combine avocado, garlic, milk, cashews, lime juice, cilantro, hemp oil, and herbamare. Pulse until smooth.
3. Add tomato and 2 green onions and pulse for 2-5 seconds until just combined.
4. Mix guacamole sauce in with pasta and serve with green onions sprinkled over top and herb and garlic socca crackers to the side.
Recipes provided by: Leanne Vogel, healthfulpursuit.com.
Don’t Just Be Fit, Be Gamer Fit