1. Check with a grown-up before you start this.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
3. Mix 4 tablespoons melted butter, 1/2 cup honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and 2 eggs in a bowl.
4. Mix 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 cup whole wheat flour, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon baking powder, and 4 cups quick oats in another bowl.
5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ones mixing it really well.
6. Then, mix in 1 cup raisins.
7. Spread mixture into a greased 9″x13″ pan.
8. Press the batter down so that it’s spread evenly in the pan.
9. Bake for 15 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Make sure you use oven mitts when taking them out of the oven.
10. Once they’ve cooled, you can slice them into bars.
11. Bon Appetit!
Don’t Just Be Fit, Be Gamer Fit