Corn-free Nachos + Ridiculously Tasty Toppings
Gluten free, Dairy free, Sugar free, Yeast free, Corn free
Yield: 2 entree servings, 4 side servings
Rice nachos with homemade guacamole + cilantro salsa. A perfect summer dinner!
• 1 batch of Chef & Steward’s Reggae Salsa
• 1 batch of Spicy Foodie’s Guacamole
• 4 rice tortillas, each cut into 8 triangle pieces
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1/4 tsp herbamare
• 1/4 cup non-dairy cheese, grated – we used daiya
• 1/2 lb ground meat – we used yak
• pinch crushed red chili’s
1. Prepare salsa + guacamole per instructions [I didn't change a thing about either recipe].
2. Preheat oven to 375F and brush triangle wrap pieces with olive oil and sprinkle with herbamare. Place on a cookie sheet and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, flipping at the 10 minute mark. Be sure to watch these very closely as they can burn. Once complete, remove from oven, sprinkle with a bit more herbamare, and set aside to cool.
3. Meanwhile, place ground meat in a frying pan and fry on medium-high until no longer pink. Dash with crushed chili’s and remove from heat.
4. Place a layer of chips on the bottom of your plate. Top with cheese + meat and serve guacamole + salsa on the side. Enjoy!
Recipes provided by: Leanne Vogel, healthfulpursuit.com.