Healthified Supreme Chunky Monkey Ice Cream
Vegan, Gluten free, Dairy free, Sugar free, Yeast free, Corn free
This 5 ingredient chunky monkey ice cream couldn’t be easier to prepare.
Lightly adapted from Smithfield
Yield: 2 servings
• 5 bananas, peeled, sliced and frozen
• 2 tbsp nut butter – I used raw almond butter
• 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
• 1/4 cup raw walnuts
• 1/4 cup chocolate chunks or chips – I used mini silicon muffin tins as the mold
1. Place frozen bananas, almond butter, and coconut in your food processor. Pulse until a large mass develops. If the banana isn’t binding, try adding 1-2 tbsp non-dairy milk or allowing the bowl to sit for 1 minute or so to defrost slightly.
2. Drop ball of soft serve into a large bowl and mix in walnuts and chocolate chunks.
3. Serve immediately
You could try adding cacao powder and a pinch of stevia to the banana mixture for a fudge version!
Recipes provided by: Leanne Vogel, healthfulpursuit.com.