Assuming you read part 1, BlackBible now ask that you follow him a little further down the rabbit hole as he explains why these 37 celebrities should be in the roster for a new Def Jam Fighting Game. Also be sure to leave comments on if you agree, disagree, or have better picks we’d love to hear your thoughts.
East Coast crew:
1. Kanye West -Read below
2. Fabulous – a Def Jam Artist
3. Lil Kim- Returning to the franchise & great opportunity to show Nicki Minaj how she really feels.
4. 50 cent-He’s a good fit for the series.
5. Drake- Somebody’s gotta rep Canada plus he’s kinda big right now.
Why Kanye? –Come on, who would want to do a blazin move with this guy knowing that his Ego would be some how apart of it.
Dirty South Crew:
1. Lil Wanye – I think most would agree that he’d be a good fight for the game.
2. T.I- Returning to the franchise plus he needs a chance to be in a good Def Jam Fighting game.
3. Ludacris- Returning to the series.
4. Nicki Minaj-Read Below
5. Rick Ross- He’s the Boss, so he’s gotta represent!
Why Nicki Minaj? – It’s simple really, I want to see a Blazin Move that involves her A@$! Now before you go “Dude, that’s immature!” Stop it! Because you know damn well you would want to see it too. Besides Lil Kim and Nicki will finally be able to settle their beef but with fists.
West Coast Crew:
1. Justin Bieber -Read Below
2. Ice T- Returning to series, plus he’s the man.
3. Rihanna- She’s a Def Jam artist who fits in the game. plus as DLC Chris Brown, would be an awesome adversary.
4. The Game- Not only does he fit for the series but Him and 50 cent have a heated past.
5. Ice Cube/Snoop- They fit plus they are Icons.
Why Justin Bieber? Before you say “Oh hell no” understand that he’s a perfect pick for the series. Half of you want to be him, and the other have want to beat him. Do I really have to explain this? Besides if they did do a game he’s be in it regardless, because he’s a Def Jam recording artist. Also don’t forget he played a killer on C.S.I so Image doesn’t get affected by being in the game.
1. Terry Crew- He’s awesome, and a good fit for the series
2. Eminem- Adds crazy to the mix.
3. Kevin Hart- Adds comedy to the Mix
4. Kim Kardashian/Amber Rose (Note) if you have to as why, see Nicki Minaj Excuse Above.
5. Jay-Z- I feel he is a good fit for the series.
1. Method & Red Man -How can you make a Def Jam title without the 2 that started it all off
2. Ghost Face killa – Returning to the series
3. Henry Rollin – He’s been an awesome trainer in each one.
4. D-Mob- He’s a Key person as long as Chris Judge does voice acting for him again.