IN WIN BUC 101 Mid Tower ATX Case
Release Date: November 2011
Manufacturer: IN WIN
The In-Win BUC 101 Mid Tower is a case that many PC gamers and techies might want to check out. This chassis is great and as you read and watch, you will find out why. Have fun and enjoy!
- ATX Mid Tower Case
- Case Material is made of Steel
- Power Supply Mounted on the bottom
- Motherboard Micro ATX or ATX
- 3 External 5.25″ Drive Bays
- 1 External 3.5″ Drive Bays
- 5 Internal 3.5″ Drive Bays
- 7 Expansion Slots
- 2 Front Ports: USB 2.0, HD/AC’97 Audio
- 2 Top USB 3.0 Ports, 3.5″/2.5″ SATA HDD EZ-Swap x 1 located on the tope
- 3 120mm Fans on the Front, Rear, and Top
- Case weighs approximately 23 lbs.
- Extremely Spacious
- There are tons of cooling options with the ability to add an additional 120mm fan and also has the ability for water cooling.
- Quick swap has a bunch of extra bays that help with all of your additional add-on needs.
- Easy to access case that will help you down the line in fixing any issues you may across in the near future.
- The latches that come with the side panels aren’t the most sturdy and the feel a little flimsy
- The quick swap slots may require you to be careful because at any given moment
The BUC 101 is a well-designed and crafted case that has ample room for wiring to help with heating issues that may occur within the operation of all your devices. The extra room and easy access to the side panels make this a case that is worth purchasing and taking advantage of. The price point at $109.99 may be steep depending on the PC build you are shooting for and the budget you have at your disposal. The design is great, spacious, and easy slots provide for fast and fun maintenance. It’s honestly a great purchase for any PC builder.
I give the Buc 101 a 9 out of 10.
Leave your comments below and add to this discussion. Like what you saw, follow us on Twitter @GamerFitNation, like us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ GamerFitNation!
Please Note: Newegg pricing may change at any given time.