A lot of people love their videogames so much that one day they just stand up and decide, “Hey, Im gonna get a tattoo!” Of course it is a major decision for someone to have a piece of artwork on their body for the rest of their life, but some gamers are just that dedicated to the games they play. Here is a list of 5 videogame tattoos that you wish YOU had.
1. Look at this guy. He should get the “badass of the year” award for having a tattoo like this on his entire back! I bet no one messes with him at the beach.
2. Oh yes! This tattoo is great for those gamers who have a hard time trying to remembering how to do all the moves in Street Fighter. “How do you do a Shoryuken again?…. Oh yeah!”
3. This tattoo is so bad that it’s great! If you dont remember the power glove for the NES (Nintendo Entertainment System) then you are not a true gamer. This was the beginning of virtual video gaming as we know it. After the release of this thingy magiger many hoped to see more like it. Unfortunately, not many were even sold and Nintendo gave up on virtual gaming at least until the recent releases of the Wii and DS.
4. This one right here is another Street Fighter piece. This guy loves Ryu so much that he tattooed him on his head! At least if his hair grows in he can try to hide if he needs to… but by the looks of this picture, it seems as if he’s very proud of it.
5. This last one is my favorite. It is a chest piece with Link and Zelda on it from Legend of Zelda. The amazing detail gives this tattoo it’s originality, which most likely took several hours, if not days, to finish. It takes a lot of balls to get something like this done on your chest. Hopeful he’ll love Zelda forever.
Would you ever get your favorite videogame character tattooed on you?
Let us know and leave a comment below!