Pumpkin Spice French Toast is delicious and fun way to start the day. Also, with Fall right around the corner, it’s a perfect kick-starter to all those familiar holiday flavors we all love.
- 4 Slices of Whole Wheat Bread
- 2 Tbsp. 1% Milk
- 4 Medium Eggs
- 1 ½ tsp. Pumpkin Spice*
- 1 ½ tsp. Cinnamon*
- 1 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
*You could always add more if you like it a bit spicier.
(Clockwise: Spatula, BrownSugar, 1% Milk, Large Eggs, Non-Stick Spray, Vanilla Extract, Cinnamon and Pumpkin Spice.)
- Pre-heat a skillet to medium/high and add non-stick cooking spay.
- In a large bowl, add the eggs, milk, pumpkin spice, cinnamon and brown sugar and beat until blended.
- Dip the bread in the batter and place it on the skillet, leaving it for 3 min each side.
- When done, plate the french toasts and for garnish (optional), add some powdered sugar for garnish.
- Serve warm with honey or maple syrup.
Nutrition Facts: (Per Serving)
169µg Vit. A;
Leave your comments below and add to this discussion. Like what you saw, follow us on Twitter @GamerFitNation, like us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ GamerFitNation!