9 sices of bread
6 slices of tomato
12 slices of bacon
9 slices of forest ham
3 kale leaves
3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
1 tsp. basil
1 tsp. thyme
1 tsp. rosemary
2 Tbsp. fresh parsley
- Pre-heat the skillet at medium-high temperature and add some non-stick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Add the eggs to the skillet to start preparing the tortilla. Flipping it four minutes on each side until its’ cooked through.
- When it’s fully cooked, cut into three pieces.
- Prepare the mayo by mixing in a small bowl the mayonnaise, thyme, oregano, basil, rosemary and the fresh parsley.
- Toast three slices of break at a time. When done, coat the middle pieces of bread on both sides with the herb mayonnaise.
- Place a kale leave, two pieces of tomato and four pieces of bacon on the first slice. Cover with the mayo coated bread and add a piece of tortilla with three slices of ham.
- You’re done! Plate and serve.
Breakfast Club Sandwich w/ Herb Mayo
Nutrition Facts: (per serving) 650 calories, 43g Carbs, 40g Protein, 37g Fat, 16g Fiber, 159mg Calcium, 5mg Iron, 1g Sodium
Leave your comments below and add to this discussion. Like what you saw, follow us on Twitter @GamerFitNation, like us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ GamerFitNation!