This is by far one of my favorite dishes to make. All you’ll need is an oven or toaster oven, in order to prepare this recipe. Because these are small, they make for good snacks and appetizers. Enjoy these Mini Vegetable Empanadas!
1c Fresh Baby Spinach
1/2 c Onion
2Tbsp. Olive Oil
Dash of Salt
1c Grated Romano Cheese
12 6″ (or less) Ready to Bake Tortillas
- Pre-heat the skillet to medium/high and drizzle it with olive oil.
- Toss all the ingredients in the pan and sauté for a few minutes.
- When done, let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF.
- Take one tortilla at a time, and place a spoonful of the vegetables inside with a little bit of cheese.
- Spray the baking sheet with some non-stick cooking spray and place the empanadas.
- Let them bake for about 20min or until golden.
- Take them out, let them cool, and dig up!
Servings: 12 Empanadas
Nutrition Facts: (per serving)
- 198 calories
- 26g Carbs
- 7g Protein
- 7g Fat
- 2g Fiber
- 133mg Calcium
- 3mg Iron
- 354mg Sodium
Leave your comments below and add to this discussion. Like what you saw, follow us on Twitter @GamerFitNation, like us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ GamerFitNation!