Learn about the Continental Drift Theory, plate tectonics, and the “science behind the drift.” Award-winning children’s educational publication Kids Discover have created several info-graphics and a full informational package explaining the events that inspired the Ice Age films. This is perfect for kids who love Ice Age and want to learn more about the continental drift theory, plate tectonics, and the science behind the drift. The pieces give a colorful and simple explanation to the phenomenon that was the ice age. Just click on any one of the images below to get your kids started on these fun and educational activities!
Don’t forget to check out the info-graphics so your kids could learn about the science behind the continental drift!
Don’t forget to check out Ice Age: Continental Drift which is now available on Blu-ray and DVD!
Ice Age: Continental Drift Blu-ray 3D Special Features
- Party with a Pirate! Mode
- Sign Along Mode
- Exclusive Featurettes
- Through a Pirate’s Spyglass: Voices Ahoy and Capturing the Crew
- Granny and the Stink of the Sloths
- Scrat Got Your Tongue?
- Whale of a Tale: Drifts, Rifts, Beasties and Myths
- Shimmy Shake Music Section
- Gutt’s Sing-Along Shanty Shimmy Shake
- “We Are” Extended Music Video
- “Chasing the Sun” by The Wanted Music Video
- “The Sid Shuffle” Dance Along
- Deleted Scenes
- Ice Age: The Story So Far
- Original Theatrical Trailers
Leave your comments below and add to this discussion. Like what you saw, follow us on Twitter @GamerFitNation, like us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ GamerFitNation!