Terms of Service
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Gamer Fitnation web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Gamer Fitnation web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Gamer Fitnation at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Gamer Fitnation’s web site are provided “as is”. Gamer Fitnation makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Gamer Fitnation does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- The information, tips, guides, and suggestions on this site is not for everyone. Check with your doctor for what best suits you. GamerFitnation is not responsible for injury. The information from or through
this site is provided “as-is” “as available” and all warranties express or
implied are disclaimed (including but not limited to the disclaimer of any
implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) the information may contain errors, problems or other limitations. Our sole and entire maximum liability for any inaccurate information, for any reason, and user’s sole and exclusive remedy for any cause whatsoever, shall be limited to the amount paid by the customer for the information received (if any). We are not liable for any incorrect, special, incidental or consequential damages
In no event shall Gamer Fitnation or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Gamer Fitnation’s Internet site, even if Gamer Fitnation or a Gamer Fitnation authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Gamer Fitnation’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Gamer Fitnation does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Gamer Fitnation may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Gamer Fitnation does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Gamer Fitnation has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Gamer Fitnation of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Gamer Fitnation web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Ad Policy
Gamerfitnation.com uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, go to: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.